When a text is sent to your text-enabled landline, the message will appear in your Inbox:
Step 1: Click on a message in your Inbox to open it.
You'll see the contact name or number at the top of the message window. Click the menu to the right of the contact number in the message window for options to Edit the contact, Opt Out the contact, or Archive the conversation.
Step 2: Type your message in the reply field.
Step 3: Below the text field you have three options to optimize your message:
1. Personalize Your Message – This allows you to quickly add a contact's First Name and/or Last Name as well as adding a brief Unsubscribe message: "Reply STOP 2 End."
2. Add a Template – Message templates can save you time by standardizing popular messages like store hours or directions.
- Click the Templates icon.
- A pop-up window will appear that will allow you to create a New Template or use a Default EZ Texting message template. Once you've created your own templates they'll appear under the Custom Templates tab.
How to Create a New Template
- To create a new template select Create New Templates from the tab menu. If you want to make your current message a new template simply select the Save current message as a new template checkbox.
- Enter a name for the new template.
- Click Done. Your new template will now appear in the Custom Templates tab.
How to Use Default Templates
- Select Templates from the message window.
- Click the Default Templates tab in the templates pop-up window.
- Choose a template using either the drop down menu to refine your search or the Next arrow to browse through all default templates.
3. Schedule the Message for Delivery – This will allow you to choose a date and time for your message to automatically be sent.