A key benefit of EZ Texting’s platform is its ability to see performance data about your texting campaigns. Knowing what works and what doesn’t will help you create more effective campaigns in the future.
Here we will cover the two different ways to review your message activity reports:
Information in Your Outbox
To find out how your messages have sent, go to your Outbox. You can filter your results, search for specific messages, or view messages from a date range. Once you have found the campaign you are seeking information for, click on View Report.
After clicking the link you will be given an overview of that message's results.
Who Received Your Message?
Click the Details tab to see which numbers received or didn't receive your message. You can also view this by clicking directly onto each boxed section. Toggle the drop down menu to view numbers under each status. You can also Export the results to download a copy.
Tip: Save credits by opting out or deleting Bounced contacts. To do this, click on Bounced in your delivery report. You will see these options to the right of the results.
What does each status mean?
- Delivered - Device Confirmed: This refers to the text messages that reached your contacts’ phones.
- Delivered – Carrier Confirmed: This refers to the text messages that were sent through cell phone service providers’ networks. These numbers do not mean that contacts received, read, or opened the text.
- Bounced: A text message that was bounced means the text was rejected by the cell phone service provider. An example of a bounce might be that the carrier is no longer providing service to your contact.
- Not Sent – Opted Out: This contact has opted out of receiving text messages from your short code number
You can also click directly onto the Link Report to see who clicked the link in your text message.
Campaign Reports - Interactions with the Message
These reports are available for messages sent to more than 1 recipient. The campaign report shows detail on how the recipients interacted with your message..
- Replied: These contacts replied to your message within the 12 hour reply window.
- Opted Out: These contacts replied with an opt out request within the 12 hour reply window. If the contact first sent a reply, but then sent an opt out request, the contact’s response will only be counted as an opt out.
- No Action: These contacts did not reply within the 12 hour reply window.
Aggregated Data Over A Period Of Time - Reports Tool
To see aggregated data on your campaigns, click on Reports in the left navigation bar. With this feature, you can review how many Messages were sent, how many Contacts were added, or how many times your Keywords were used over a period of time.
To see these details for a certain period of time, first select which category you would like to review and then toggle the Date Range to the top right of the page.
On the Messages tab, you can see how many of your messages were delivered.
On the Contacts tab, see how you many contacts joined or opted out from your list.
On the Keywords tab, you can see which Contacts subscribed to each of your keywords.