Note: *To enable the export download feature, you must first contact support here and request it if it is not yet enabled on your account.*
Exporting From The Contacts Page
- From the left navigation panel, click Contacts.
- Click Export Contacts.
A download link will also appear at the top of the EZ page after it has sent to your email. You may have to refresh to see this link appear.
Exporting From The Delivery Report
Exporting from your delivery report may be helpful to keep track or update contact information in your main database.
- Go to your Outbox on the left panel
- Click directly on the message in your Outbox to be brought to the delivery report
- Click the Details tab or one of the "box" options like "Bounced" to be brought to a page with just those numbers in a certain category.
- Select the Export button at the top right or "Export these contacts (.csv)"
Exporting From Your Inbox
- Go to your Inbox
- Use the Search Filter to find certain types of responses
- Click "Export Incoming Messages" on the bottom left of the inbox
If you are wanting to export contacts that have responded with a certain word, you can use the search filter to find those responses and check the boxes next to those responses. Then, toggle the Contact button to move them to a certain group.
Learn more about organizing groups with Keyword responses.