Integrating with iContact is quick and easy.
- To start, visit the Integrations page (found under Advanced Features in the app) and add a new Connection to iContact.
- Copy our App ID: Gk2M6jAO5kCUbNJ7CbOGNTV3otOAyU5M
- Make sure you are logged in to your iContact account. Once you are logged in click the following link (it will open in a new tab) or copy-and-paste it into the address bar of a new tab: https://app.icontact.com/icp/core/externallogin (See a screenshot below)
- On that page you’ll paste the Application ID you copied and enter a password to use just for connecting to Ez Texting. When you’ve entered both click the Save button.
- Return to the integration page and enter your iContact Username and the special Password you just created.
- Select the iContact lists you'd like to sync from and the Ez Texting Groups you'd like to sync to.
- Finally you'll be able to choose whether you want to perform a manual sync or allow us to automatically pull in up-to-date iContact contacts whenever you login to Ez Texting
- In order to sync from an iContact list, that list must contain a field for Phone numbers. Without phone numbers we cannot match contacts between our two services
- Phone numbers must be valid ten digit North American phone numbers (no leading 1s!)
- We'll never overwrite any data in your iContact account
Copying The Application ID & Generating A Password Example: