If you're having trouble uploading your contact list, saving it as a .csv file can make your upload process much smoother.
Here we will show you how to save your sheet as a .csv in:
How to save as .csv in Google Sheets
- Open your contact sheet in Google Sheets
- Select File > Download
- Select Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet)
- The contact sheet will automatically download and save in your Downloads folder
How to save as .csv in Excel
- Open your Excel sheet
- In the upper right corner, select File > Save As in the drop down
- On a PC, select "Browse" or on a Mac, select the folder you wish to save your file in. We recommend saving it under your "Documents" folder or on your "Desktop" if that is easier for you.
- Rename the file if needed
- Select the file type as (comma delimited) .csv or (Comma Separated Values) .csv
- Click Save