When an emoji is selected, it will occupy 2 characters. If you include an emoji with an SMS message and it exceeds 70 characters, the message will automatically adjust to an MMS message. This will allow you to use additional characters.
Articles in this section
- How to Send a Text
- Can I choose the short code/toll-free phone number that my text comes from?
- What's going to happen to my Short Code Number in 2021?
- What is SafeSTOP and why is it important?
- Toll-Free Number Reach List
- How do I resend the same text again to my other contacts?
- How do I know if my message has been sent?
- How should I attach media or format my MMS messages?
- If I send a message to multiple groups, and some contacts are in both groups, will they get the message multiple times?
- Do emojis affect my character count?