When an emoji is selected, it will occupy 2 characters. If you include an emoji with an SMS message and it exceeds 70 characters, the message will automatically adjust to an MMS message. This will allow you to use additional characters.
Articles in this section
- How to Send a Text
- Can I choose the short code/long code phone number that my text comes from?
- If I have a contact in multiple groups for one campaign, will they receive more than one text message?
- Do emojis affect my character count?
- Emoji Types and When To Use Them
- How To Use Your 10-Digit Long Code Number
- Can I add a hyperlink or a preview of a link to the text?
- Sending MMS (Picture and Video) Messages
- Sending Messages: Advanced Features
- Will I Be Charged for Messages Sent to Inactive or Home Telephone Numbers?