Squarespace has a ton of ways in which you can manage your customers. Now with the EZ integration to Squarespace, you can automate text notifications from your EZ account!
Here are a few ways in which you can activate your account to get started:
Authorize Squarespace through EZ Texting
To complete this authorization, make sure that you are already logged into your Squarespace account along with your EZ account.
- In your EZ Account, go to Tools > Integrations. Then click the Connect button.
- Now through Squarespace, you will see an authentication page. Then select the Squarespace site you wish to connect the extension to.
- Grant permission access of the third party site by clicking "Allow".
- You will then be brought to a success page if you are already logged into the account
Connecting Squarespace if you don't yet have an EZ account
- Go to squarespace.com/extensions
- Choose the EZ Texting extension you wish to connect and then select "Connect to Site".
- In a new tab, you will see a Squarespace authentication page. Then select which Squarespace site you wish to connect to the EZ Texting extension
- Note: This page will assume that you are already logged into Squarespace. If you are not yet logged in, then you will be prompted to enter the Squarespace credentials.
- Then, grant permission by clicking "Allow".
- You will now be prompted to create an EZ Texting account. Then go ahead and register and login to your EZ account.
- After you have created an EZ account, you will see a page indicating that your connection was successful. As this is a new account for you, you can then proceed with setting up your account or learn how to Get Started with Using EZ Texting.
Now that your EZ account is connected, learn how to create your checkbox form to automate EZ Texting notifications on your site!