1. Navigate to the Contacts or the Tools section. You can manage and set-up the form from either of these two sections. Click on Create Shareable Form.
2. Select Group(s) you’d like to attach to this form. End users who sign up for mobile messages will automatically be added to the Group(s) selected.
3. Select which Form Fields you’d like to include. Phone number is the only mandatory field.
- The Form Name is for tracking purposes and is only visible to the user.
- The form will automatically update as you populate each field.
4. Once you’ve filled out the previous steps, click Create Form to complete.
- You may include an automatic text message upon form completion. (Optional)
- You can also receive an email notification each time a contact opts-in through a sign-up form. (Optional)
5. After the form has been created, EZ Texting will provide a link to share the form across all your digital channels.
Note: You’re also able to add a “badge”. The badge is a great way to drive end-users to subscribe to your mobile messages. Be sure to add the link to the sign-up form.