You cannot pick the short code from which your messages come as our system utilizes a common-use short code to send out texts. You do have the option to rent one of our ten-digit numbers but texts can only be sent to one contact at a time. If using the Short Code to send group texts, however, we always recommend you put your business/organization’s name in the Company Name line so that it comes up at the top of the text and in (parenthesis), like a header.
Articles in this section
- Viewing Sent Messages
- How to Add an SMS Link on Your Website Using HTML
- EZ Texting FCC Robocall Blocking
- Setting Up Recurring Messages
- See and Edit Your Recurring Text Messages
- How to Purchase an EZ Chat Textable Number
- What is Text-to-Landline?
- How to Sign up for Text-to-Landline (TTL) Service
- How to Receive and Respond to Messages in EZ Chat
- Personalizing Chat and Text Messages