You cannot pick the short code from which your messages come as our system utilizes a shared short code to send out texts. You do have the option to rent one of our ten-digit numbers but texts can only be sent to one contact at a time. If using the shortcode to send group texts, however, we always recommend you put your business/organization’s name in the subject line so that it comes up at the top of the text and in (parenthesis), like a header.
Articles in this section
- EZ Texting: Multimedia Messaging (Video)
- Viewing Sent Messages
- Messages: Advanced Features
- Link Shortener Tool
- Message Templates
- Reminder Campaigns
- Messages: Send a Voice Broadcast
- Viewing Scheduled Messages
- Searching Messages In Your Inbox
- Can I send out a message longer than 160 characters?