Unfortunately the confirmation auto-response cannot be turned off. According to wireless carrier guidelines, you must provide a auto-response when a keyword is sent in to a short code. You must provide opt-out information in that auto-response as well.
Articles in this section
- What Do Responses To Keywords Cost?
- Canceling A Keyword
- Confirmation Auto-Response for Your Keyword
- Choosing Your Groups
- Send-From-Phone Feature
- Forwarding Keyword Responses To Email
- Can I Turn Off The Automatic Response For Keywords?
- My Confirmation Auto-Reply Won't Save
- Can I Change My Keywords?
- Does The System Automatically Flag People Who Have Already Texted In The Keyword?