Integrating with AWeber
- To start, open the Tools page once you're logged in and select Integrations.
- On the Integrations page and click Add Connection under AWeber.
- You'll be automatically redirected to AWeber's secure server, which will prompt you for your AWeber Username and Password (if you aren't already logged in), and ask you authorize the EZ Texting app to sync contacts from your account.
- You'll then be redirected back to the AWeber integration page, where you'll select the AWeber lists you'd like to sync from and the EZ Texting Groups you'd like to sync to.
- Finally you'll be able to choose whether you want to perform a manual sync or allow us to automatically pull in up-to-date AWeber contacts whenever you login to EZ Texting
- In order to sync from an AWeber list, that list must contain a custom field for Phone numbers. Without phone numbers we cannot match contacts between our two services.
- Phone numbers must be valid ten digit North American phone numbers (no leading 1s!)
- We'll never overwrite any data in your AWeber account
- Your information only syncs from AWeber to EZ Texting, not the other way around.
- Contacts from all selected lists/groups on Aweber will sync as one list to all groups chosen in EZ Texting.