Integrating with Eventbrite
- To start, open the Tools page once you're logged in and select Integrations.
- On the Integrations page and click Add Connection under Eventbrite.
- You'll be automatically redirected to Eventbrite's secure server, which will prompt you for your Eventbrite Username and Password (if you aren't already logged in), and ask you to authorize the EZ Texting app to sync contacts from your account.
- You'll then be redirected back to the Eventbrite Integration page, where you'll select the Eventbrite Event attendees you'd like to sync from and the EZ Texting Groups you'd like to sync to.
If we find matching Contacts, you can choose whether to update those Contacts in your EZ Texting account or not.
- Make sure the contact's has a Home Phone listed (even if it's their mobile phone). This is the number where they will receive texts, and that will sync with your EZ Texting account.
- Phone numbers must be valid ten digit North American phone numbers (no leading 1s!).
- We'll never overwrite any data in your Eventbrite account.
Don't have an Eventbrite account? Get one now for your next event!