Integrating with Salesforce is quick and easy.
- To start, visit the Integrations page (found under Advanced Features in the app) and add a new Connection to Salesforce.
- You'll be automatically redirected to Salesforce's secure server, which will prompt you for your Salesforce username and password (if you aren't already logged in).
- You'll then be redirected back to the Salesforce integration page, where you'll select the Salesforce lists you'd like to sync from and the Ez Texting Groups you'd like to sync to.
- Phone numbers must be valid ten digit North American phone numbers (no leading 1s!)
- We'll never overwrite any data in your Salesforce account
- To import numbers from EZ Texting into Salesforce, you can export EZ Texting contacts at any time into a CSV/Excel and then import them into Salesforce