There are three default contact groups: Keyword, Test & Widget. You can use the Widget groups when using a web widget to automatically collect telephone numbers from your website, Facebook page, or email campaigns. Your customers can input their information and it will be directly added to the group you choose in your EZ Texting account. You can create an unlimited number of web widgets that connect to different groups. For more information about web widgets, click Web Widget Creator from the left navigation panel.
Articles in this section
- Creating And Editing Groups
- Sending Messages To A Group
- How Can I Send a Message to Select Members of My Group
- Default Contact Groups
- I Want To Add an Opted-Out Contact To A Group
- What Happens If I Add Contacts To A Group After A Message Has Been Scheduled To Send To That Group, But Before The Message Has Been Sent?
- Adding To Or Removing Contacts From A Group