In order to send a message to a small sampling of subscribers within your group, you can create a new group with just those contacts or check the boxes next to the individuals you wish to send a message to on the Contacts page. You can also send messages to select groups you have already sent a message to or select members that have responded in your Inbox.
Selecting Members on the Contacts Page
1. Go to Contacts
2. Use the Search Filter to find the group you wish to select members from
3. Check the boxes next to the contacts you wish to send a message to and click Add To Group
Tip: Use the Rows Per Page option at the bottom right to expand the contacts page
4. Go to New Message and choose the new group in the "To" Field
Selecting Members from a Previous Campaign
1. Go to your Outbox and click View Report.
2. Click on the section you wish to send a new message to. For example, click on the Delivered section if you wish to send another text to this group contacts of your campaign.
3. Export the previous group's contacts by clicking on the Export button.
4. Your contacts in this section will then be downloaded to your computer. Save this new file on your computer.
4. You can then go back to the Contacts page in your account and select Add Contacts. Then click the Upload tab to add that list to into the new group that you have created.
5. Go to New Message and select the new group you have created
Sending to Contacts from Inbox Responses
*Note: This interface is subject to change with updated improvements. Learn more.*
1. Go to your Inbox
2. Select the message you wish to respond to. Or, use the search filter to find certain responses
3. When the message is selected, reply directly in the chat box
Sending To Members From A Campaign
Whether you have created a Poll & Vote or Drip Campaign, each one of those kinds of campaigns must be connected to a group when you originally create it. So, to send a message to contacts in one of those campaigns, go to New Message and select the group connected to that campaign in the To field.
Resending Your Message
Go to your Outbox and click on the drop down arrow to the right of your sent message. Then select "Create New Draft".
You can edit the message as you would on the New Message page and also "x" out the recipients and replace them with new ones in the "To" field.