EZ Texting offers a wide variety of monthly options. Our monthly and annual plans allow you to save based on your monthly/yearly sending commitments. Each monthly plan also includes at least 1 Custom Keyword (used primarily for "Text to Join" subscribing) at no additional cost. For the best in savings and flexibility, choose an annual plan and save 20%.
Before you get started, check out how each feature is priced including your messages below.
Pricing by the Feature
Understanding Credits per Message
Credits are the form of currency used to measure each message you send to each contact. Typically, it costs 1 credit to send 1 SMS message but may vary upon plans for sending MMS messages.
1 credit = $0.05 cents*
1 SMS message (160 characters or less) = 1 credit
1 MMS message (up to 1600 characters and or includes an image or video) = up to 3 credits (varies between plans)
Depending on the plan you choose, MMS messages become cheaper and require less credits to send your message. Learn more about the difference between MMS and SMS.
To view how many credits your composed message will cost, click on the Review button and hover over "More Info" on the Review Message page.
Plan Credits vs. Anytime Credits
Click on the pop up drawer on the bottom left to expand your credit balance menu.
If you have a plan, this means that you are being billed on either a monthly or yearly basis. Most importantly, plan credits are cheaper than anytime credits. Please note that these credits do not roll over. If you are not on a recurring plan, the balance will remain at 0.
If you are on a Pay As You Go plan or need to add more credits to your plan, you can add Anytime Credits. Anytime credits will remain in the account until you have used them all. Or, if you have a recurring plan and run out before your term, you can add more for the same price as your plan credits in this area until the plan credits replenish.
Outbound vs Inbound
Good news! Inbound messages are not charged on any EZ Texting plan.
Only outgoing messages will be charged on your account which includes:
- any messages sent to recipients
- message forwarding to phones only (found under Tools)
- Keyword auto-replies
Any messages sent to numbers even if they are invalid or landline numbers will require credits. To save credits, opt out or export the bounced contacts in your delivery report.
Keywords cost $25 without a plan or they can be included when purchased with a plan. Please note that auto-replies from the keyword will cost a credit for each response as they are outbound messages.
- You can use API at no additional cost. Learn how to get started with our API documentation.
- A dedicated short code would be your own personal short code phone number not shared with anyone else. For Dedicated Short Codes and Premium SMS, feel free to schedule a time, or contact us.
- Textable Numbers are great ways to personalize your business as they allow you to have interactive one-to-one conversations using your own number or with a rented number. These can also be purchased additionally depending on your plan.
- Where to View Your Billing Information
- Where to Find Your Invoices
- Set up Auto Pay or Notifications About Billing
Adjusting Your Payments
Still unsure about pricing? Reach out to us so we can help!