EZ Texting's group text messaging system allows only verified opt-in subscriptions. Our system ensures that all subscribers can opt-out quickly, easily, and permanently from any unwanted text message communications. This is done either from our website or by sending a text message to your short code with the word 'STOP', 'REMOVE', 'OPT OUT' or 'CANCEL'. To view our complete anti-spam policy, click here.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between "Plan" and "Extra" for Keywords & Phone Numbers?
- W-9 Form for Your Business
- Contact Us
- How To Log In to EZ Texting
- How Do I Pause or Downgrade My Account?
- My Account or Message Has Been Blocked
- Editing Your Profile
- Changing Account Information
- Changing Your Username
- Changing your Password